Thursday, September 18, 2014

We learn when through the problem.

Assalammualaikum w.b.t

Finally after 6 months we was complied EQOS level 3.

They are my strokes.
April:
Trainers team was centralized in one center. I was shocked when we needed to support and settle the problem at another building.
We were facing a lot of problems regarding files.

My two cent's worth.
"Trust".
If  you don't change your behavior,you will facing the same problem everywhere.

You can do anything in the world but don't forgot ALLAH can do anything in the hereafter.


June- Found  my area wrong marking, no signature for verified. Training material no signature...bla...bla...total 6 findings.
My bos asked me why...why... Cause overload  to settle another building until my area worse.

July- Checked all files.That time my shoulder have problem due overused. ...really focus... Then bought files not follow right posture.

August-Continued tasks at home...I have training manual 28 sets and test paper around 50 sets.

September- Every weeks we have meeting to update our task. I also involved for revise procedure. 

I didn't believe that we suffer before this because our own procedure. It take two days to review and revise based our convenience.That task not  difficult if we did the right method. 



Finally we were at this stage. Every cloud has a silver lining.




         My friend # my soul # my teamwork # my family 



Kau tempatku mengadu hati
Pemberi segala hidup
Dunia dan seisinya milik-Mu 
Mencintai-Mu sejati

Ku manusia yang penuh dosa 
Berharap ampunan-Mu 
Lihat di langit kesempurnaan hadir-Mu
Kau cinta pertama dalam hidup


Allahu Akbar Maha besar 
Memuja-Mu begitu indah
Selalu Kau berikan semua 
Kebesaran-Mu Tuhan


No comments:

Post a Comment